Software Development Manager
I work with teams to bring into production the system that customers need. High quality and high customer satisfaction is my trademark.
PAST PERFORMANCE A predictor of future achievement
Successfully managed development of software systems from inception/planning to production to enterprise expansion:
- Stock management tool handling over 1,500 active projects, excess of 1.5 million items, and delivering cost savings of $1.25 million per year over the past three years. Product owner is on my reference list.
- Emergency procurement collaboration tool used globally by the Armed Services for their critical items used on over 60,000 vehicles from 5 different vendors. Product owner is on my reference list.
- Production line stock forecasting tool for over 120 production line systems and 750,000 parts used to manage procurement work and prevent stock outage. Product owner is on my reference list.
CRITICAL BUSINESS SYSTEMS Trusted to communicate and deliver
Selected to be the Product Owner representative managing development of software in support of the Department of Defense’s most important acquisition program, see the GAO report on the Rapid Acquisition of Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles.
Selected to be the Technical Lead responsible for reporting to senior management on changes and issues related to the DIBBS automated contract and procurement system with approximately 10,000 vendor users worldwide and $20 million in transaction volume a month.
Quality Assurance Lead
Selected to be the Quality Assurance Lead responsible for troubleshooting order processing of system handling 5,000 orders per day with an average of 5 items per order for a total of 25,000 shipped units per day.
- Results-driven development manger with proven track record in delivering high quality, high customer satisfaction, software systems.
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects from planning through execution/completion.
- Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of management.
- Decisive, energetic, focused team leader/player who leads high-performing teams through implementing change and improvements.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile development
- Full lifecycle development
- Development communications
- Achievable development plans and schedules
- Development tracking/reporting
- Scope/requirements definition
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Inventory management
- Cross-functional team building and leadership
- Internal and external client/customer service and support
- Quality-assurance strategy/process
- Real Estate
- Order Processing
- Search Engine Optimization
Have a look around my resume site. If you would like more information,
do not hesitate to contact me.
Greg Swearingen, PSPO I
Professional Scrum Product Owner I