Senior Software Engineer, January 2001 – October 2010
- Managed development of software in support of the Department of Defense’s most important acquisition program, see the GAO report on the Rapid Acquisition of Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles.
- Managed development and implementation of new Defense Logistics Agency emergency procurement system used globally by the Armed Services, ensuring product was delivered on time and meeting quality standards.
- Lead Quality Assurance Specialist responsible for monitoring and evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and communicating and escalating where necessary risks, issues and open tasks effectively for the Depot Analysis Recap Reset Tool (DARRT) handling excess of 120 production line weapon systems and excess of 750,000 parts.
- Technical Lead responsible for reporting to senior management on changes and issues related to the DIBBS automated contract and procurement system with approximately 10,000 vendor users worldwide and $20 million in transaction volume a month.
- Requirements Analyst responsible to clearly define detailed specifications of stock reporting and collaboration tool with over 1,500 active projects, excess of one million parts, and estimated to have saved $1.25 million per year since implementation.
- Developed/maintained productive working relationships with project sponsors and key business partners.
- Created weekly status reporting to all stakeholders as well as provide status to executive audience.
- Coordinated cross-functional meetings to plan software requirement and communication deliverables.
- Awarded the Commander's Coin of Appreciation from Brigadier General Patricia McQuistion for work in support of the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle team.