Strategic Insurance Software, Inc.
Business Systems Analyst, November 1996 – October 1999
- Coordinated and developed the online help and users' guide for company flagship product, Single Entry Multi-Company Interface (SEMCI) Partner, used by independent insurance agents throughout the United States.
- Managed and assisted with development of over 250 online forms for use within SEMCI Partner.
- Managed the Microsoft Exchange Mail Server.
- Responsible for coordinating the setup & deployment of Norton Antivirus throughout the network and assisting with disaster recovery planning.
- Delivered instructional presentations for national conference.
- Coded Visual Test scripts to do regression as well as limits testing.
- Assisted customers with troubleshooting software installation and communication applications on their network.