E-commerce Integrator, October 1999 – January 2001
- Coordinated and advised on the implementation of backend distribution center software, including physical process procedures and workflow, for processing Internet and catalog orders for Indulge, Limited Too, Wilsons Leather and Zany Brainy, with a volume in December averaging 5,000 orders per day and 5 items per order for a total of 25,000 shipped units per day.
- Developed and trained on both manual and RF distribution center procedures for improved accuracy and speed of order processing.
- Assisted with initial planning and integration of data between the Limited Too web site and the distribution center processing system.
- Reported to clients on weekly basis the current status of projects, enhancements to reporting, and system changes to accommodate various promotions for both E-commerce and catalog.
- Managed and developed change specifications to meet new system requirements as identified by the customer and oversaw the development & testing of those changes, writing queries as needed to pull data from an AS400, and worked with the customer service team in contacting customers for orders that required special handling.